The Clinics will run in order from 1-10 as shown here. Each clinic will last no longer than 2 hours making them very accessible for everyone.
We want to encourage as many people to complete all 10 and so we are implementing accreditation internally through the FFSW for any coaches who attend these clinics.
The more Clinics you attend the higher accreditation you receive.
- Part 1 - Running and Dribbling with the ball
- Part 2 - What is a good first touch and how to use it.
- Part 3 - Finishing and Shooting
- Part 4 - How to beat a player in the final third and have an end product
- Part 5 - Defending when outnumbered
- Part 6 - Attacking with an overload
- Part 7 - Defending and Attacking corners and free kicks.
- Part 9 - Pressuring and disturbing
- Part 10 - Finding a way to win
What, When & How
- 10 Clinics throughout the season based around specific topics to improve the way you coach
- Each clinic will last 2 hours and is aimed at coaching junior players upto 18 years old
- 2 locations (bunbury and busselton) giving everyone a chance to attend
- A chance to network with other coaches in the region and develop in a comfortable and relaxed enviroment
- You as the coache can pick and choose what clinics they wish to attend based on their needs
- Easy and simple registration direct through ffsw
- To attain a Level 1 FFSW Skills Clinic Award you must attend the Clinics 1,2 and 3.
- To attain a Level 2 FFSW Skills Clinic Award you must have completed level 1 and then go on to complete Clinics 4, 5 and 6.
- To attain a Level 3 FFSW Skills Clinic Award you must have completed level 1 and 2 and then go on to complete Clinics 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- The FFSW recognize any coach from level 1 – 3 and will also merit each club based on the number of coaches that have attended.